TSSU-60-16-HC is designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment. Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP). Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam-insulated lids, and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full-length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high-density, NSF-approved white polyethylene provides a tough preparation surface.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET