True TUC-24G-HC~FGD01 24" Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects long term investment and it is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Stainless steel front and countertop. Matching aluminum sides and finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Energy efficient, Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray wire shelves 20"L x 13 7/8"D (508 mm x 353 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.