TUC-27D-2-HC~SPEC3 under-counter oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in food service marketplace.
- True's under-counter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front, countertop, & Sides. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge top and 20 gauge drawers.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working spec door handle.
- Counter-Top front is flush with front of drawers.
- Exterior digital temperature display.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12L œx 20"W x 6"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 153 mm) food pan (sold separately).
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).