TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 oversized refrigeration systems provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- True™s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Energy efficient, Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|