True TUC-44D-2-HC~SPEC3 44" Solid Door Undercounter Freezer features the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage. It is designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system holds -10Â°F (-23.3Â°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back. Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||-10°F / -23.3°C|