True's undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment.
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- "Low Profile" models are designed to slide easily under custom-built countertops. 11/2" (39mm) diameter dual swivel castors. 317/8" (810 mm) work surface height.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP). Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full-size 12"L x 18"W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box or one 1/3size and one1/2size pan (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Counter Height||31.87 Inches|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C to 3.3°C|