True TUC-60G-LP-HC~FGD01 60" Low Profile Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment. It is made using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
"Low Profile" models are designed to slide easily under custom-built countertops. 11/2" (39mm) diameter dual swivel castors. 317/8" (810 mm) work surface height.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back. Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Energy efficient, Low-E, double pane thermal glass doors. Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Castors Height||2.12 Inches|
|Rear Bumpers Depth||1 Inch|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|