TRUE TUC-67-HC 20.6-cu ft Undercounter Refrigerator w/ (2) Sections & (2) Doors
True TUC-67-HC 67" Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator features the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage.
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
TRUE TUC-67-HC Undercounter Refrigerator
- Undercounter refrigerator
- Capillary tube refrigeration system is factory-engineered to maintain accurate temperatures and provide quick recovery
- Large evaporator and condenser coils, combined with a powerful 1⁄5-HP to maintain temperatures consistently between 33-38 degrees F
- Sealed, cast iron motors power evaporator fans with large blades to create a high-volume, low-velocity airflow to provide shorter run times and quick temperature recover
- Condensing unit can be slid out from behind front grill for cleaning and maintenance
- 5-in. stem castors; front set locks
- 4 adjustable gray PVC-coated wire shelves are included
- Steel shelf support pilasters allow shelves to be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will not rust
- Meets NSF 7 standards for holding open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in USA
Why restaurant owners choose TRUE Refrigeration? - Click!