True TUC-67F-HC 67" 2 Solid Door Undercounter Freezer unit features the combined advantage of under-counter placement with deeper refrigerated storage. True’s deep under-counter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Undercounter freezer
- The self-contained capillary tube system is engineered at True's factory to provide accurate temperatures
- Guided airflow creates uniform temperatures throughout the equipment's interior
- Large condenser and evaporator coils and powerful 1⁄2-HP compressor work to keep the temperature at a steady -10 degrees F
- Evaporator fan motors are made of cast iron and power large fans to push high volumes of air through the cabinet at a low velocity
- Condensing unit can be accessed through the front grill and slid out for cleaning and maintenance
- Defrost system initiates automatically on a timer and terminates when it reaches the proper temperature
- Includes 4 gray PVC-coated shelves, each adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- The evaporator is coated in epoxy so it will never rust
- NSF-7 compliant to hold open food
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7 A, NEMA 5-15 plug, and 7-ft. cord included
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
Why do restaurant owners choose TRUE Refrigeration? - Click!