True TUC-72-ADA-HC 72" ADA Height 3 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Door Type||Solid Door|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|