TRUE TUC-72-HC 72" 3 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator
True TUC-72-HC Undercounter Refrigerator units is designed with enduring quality that protects long term investment. Its designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential. Oversized, environmentally friendly refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
TRUE TUC-72-HC Undercounter Refrigerator
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True undercounter units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior – stainless steel front, top and ends.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5″ (127 mm) diameter stem castors – locks provided on front set. 36″ (915 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Each door fitted with 12″ (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 90° stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Six(6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 21 9/16″L x 16″D (548 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″(13 mm) increments.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- 115/60/1 phase, 8.5 amp dedicated outlet.
Why restaurant owners choose TRUE Refrigeration? - Click!