True TUC-93-HC-SPEC1 93" 3-Door Undercounter Refrigerator features the combined advantage of under-counter placement with deeper refrigerated storage. It was designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor, and larger fan blades give True under-counter units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Condensing unit is accessed from behind front grill; slides out for easy maintenance.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
Why restaurant owners choose TRUE Refrigeration? - Click!