[USED] Star Holman Miniveyor 214HXA Electric 14" Belt Conveyor Oven | 208/240V
The Star 214HXA Electric Conveyor Oven is designed to cook a variety of menu items such as sandwiches and subs quick and easy while preserving cooking space. Its removable crumb tray helps facilitate easy cleanup after use.
Features & Benefits
- For use with partially baked (blanched) dough, not fresh
- Quartz Infrared Heaters provide faster more consistent heating than traditional heating elements. Elements are located above and below conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products.
- Patented forced convection system keeps the conveyor cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by recirculating preheated air into the toasting chamber.
- Product entry and exit openings are adjustable from 1-1/2" to 3" high allowing for a variety of menu items.
- Removable extended load/unload area, 6-1/2" for ease of product removal.
- Ovens are compact and can be stacked one or two (214HX) high with stacking spacer to conserve counter space.
- Model: 214HXA
- Volts: 208
- Wattage: 4000
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Dimensions: 31"W x 19 7/16"D x 14"H