QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ServeWell® SL hot food tables are streamlined versions of the original, providing incredible value, with the rugged performance you've grown to expect. We build each ServeWell® SL unit with heavy-gauge stainless steel and engineer the body, legs and base for strength and durability.
- Designed to hold heated prepared foods at temperatures above the HACCP "danger zone" of 140°F (60°C)
- Accept full-size or fractional pans to 4" (10.2 cm) deep, and can be used with standard adaptor plates and inset
- Thermoset Fiber-Reinforced Resin Wells are self-insulating and maximum energy efficiency - will not rust or pit
- Thermostatic Heat Controls - automatically adjust for water temperature and food volume changes to reduce food waste
- Low-water Indicator Light - eliminates guesswork
- Dome Heating Elements - use up to 25% less energy and concentrate energy into the wells
Non-stick surface on heating elements prevents scale build-up for easy cleaning and longer operating life6 1/4" (15.875cm) wide x 3/8" (9.5mm) thick polyethylene NSF-approved cutting board optional10 ft (3 meters) power cord bottom-mounted
Optional caster Set
Shipped knocked down
Optional casters - 38099
Dedicated circuit may be required for higher currents.
|Vollrath 38213 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|