QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Now with more BTUs
- Burners placed every 6″ (15.2 cm) for optimum heat distribution and control
- Narrow or Wide. One side features narrower grill surfaces with integral channels specially designed to dispense excess fat, reducing smoke and flames. Flip side features flatter, wider grill surfaces, ideal for fish and other more delicate items.
- Flat or Angled . Angled adaptor bar allows food to be angled away from heat for slower cooking and directs grease away to minimize flareups.
- Includes kit for both radiant and lava rock setup
- Stainless and aluminumized steel, fully-welded construction to eliminate grease and dirt traps
- All gas units feature metal knobs – so durable they are guaranteed for life
- Ships set up for natural gas – includes kit with regulator for field conversion to propane
- Heavy-duty legs with level adjustment
- Full width stainless steel drip pan on units up to 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Two half-width stainless steel drip pans on 48″ (121.9 cm) and 60″ (152.4 cm) units
- 2 3/4″ (7 cm) backsplash, 2 1/4″ (5.7 cm) side splashes
- 12″ (40728) unit offers smallest footprint for tighter spaces and low-volume applications
- 19″ (48.3 cm) cooking surface depth