Whether they are reinforced with galvanized wire or extra heavy-duty open bead, count on Winco® sheet
pans to hold their shape in high oven temperatures during baking, roasting or broiling.
- 3003 Aluminum
- Item Code: ALXP-1826
- Closed bead pans with galvanized wire for rust resistance and reinforcement
- Hand wash – Aluminum products are not dishwasher
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
- CAUTION: allow product to cool before washing
- Wash aluminum products with warm water, mild soap and a soft, non-abrasive sponge
- After washing, immediately and completely dry with a cloth/paper towel to prevent limescale from
- To remove cooked-on food residue, boil in water with vinegar for 4 to 5 minutes to loosen, then
follow steps 1-3 to wash, rinse & dry.