QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Master-bilt IHC-48 52" Ice Cream Hardening And Holding CabinetSafely store your ice cream without worrying about melted product with this Master Bilt IHC-48 ice cream hardening and holding cabinet! Made with a durable, stainless steel front and anodized aluminum sides and interior, this ice cream hardening and holding cabinet can harden up to (43) 3 gallon cans of freshly made ice cream.
- Electronic control panel on the front of the freezer enables the user to see the current status
- Audible and visual alarm alerts the user of a problem
- Self-contained, top-mounted refrigeration system is better protected from damage
- 2 solid stainless steel doors and front
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- 4-in. clearance minimum required between back of cabinet and wall
- 4 cantilever shelves per section are made of heavy-duty, gray-epoxy-coated welded wire
- 21⁄2-in. foamed-in-place urethane insulation
- Self-closing doors stay open past 90 degrees
- Heavy-duty horizontal door handles
- 2 insulated inner doors with magnetic catches per section help save energy
- Heater on the door frame prevents condensation
- Sure-sealing magnetic gaskets are replaceable
- 6-7 in. adjustable legs
- 0 to -37 degree F temperature range
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.5 A, 11⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15 P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 52 in. W x 36 in. D x 82 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified