This True TS-23-1-G-1-HC~FGD01 27" Reach-In Combination Half Swing Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
True™s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior - Stainless steel solid half doors, front and sides. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Solid half door - stainless steel exterior and liner. Glass half door - Low-E, double pane thermal glass assembly with extruded aluminum frame. Door locks standard.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.