True TS-49-2-G-2-HC~FGD01 54" Reach-In Combination Half Swing Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. True™s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
The refrigerator features a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Exterior - Stainless steel solid half doors, front and sides. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Solid half doors - stainless steel exterior and liners. Glass half doors - Low-E, double pane thermal glass assembly(ies) with extruded aluminum frames. Door locks standard.
- Each solid door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long, lifetime guaranteed recessed handle. Each glass door fitted with 15" (381 mm) long extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
|Height with casters||83.375 Inches|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Door Type||Half Glass / Half Solid|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|
|Product Type||Reach-In Refrigerator|